TERMS AND CONDITIONS and CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. By entering a Wet ‘N’ Wild promotion (either a sweepstakes (games of chance) or contest (where skill, effort and/or merit are used to win a prize) on Wet N Wild Waterworld’s Twitter or Facebook page, you release Facebook, and/or Twitter, and Wet N Wild Waterworld from any liability resulting from your participation in the promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. By entering a promotion, you grant Wet ‘N’ Wild Waterworld license to use your entry, name, and Facebook or Twitter profile picture and user name for purposes of advertising and promotion. Please notify Wet ‘N’ Wild Waterworld if you would like to revoke such license in the future.
2. By entering a Wet ‘N’ Wild Waterworld promotion, you accept the terms, conditions and rules stated here and/or stated in the promotion itself.
3. Sweepstakes winners are selected by random drawing. Odds of winning a sweepstakes depend on the number of entries. Contest winners are selected by the judges. Judges’ decisions are final.
4. Promotions are open to people ages 13 and over who are residents of states and countries where such promotions are not illegal. No purchase is necessary to enter or win a Wet ‘N’ Wild Waterworld promotion.
5. Winners under 16 years old must be accompanied by someone over 18 when redeeming a prize.
Prizes must be redeemed in person, as per instructions Wet ‘N’ Wild will provide to the winner(s). Prizes are not transferable by the winner to another person, except with the consent of Wet ‘N’ Wild Waterworld. Current Wet ‘N’ Wild employees are not eligible to participate in contests.
6. A prize of tickets or other Wet ‘N’ Wild Waterword product does not include airfare, hotel, or any other travel expenses.
7. Multiple entries by an individual for the same promotion is prohibited unless otherwise stated in the promotion.
8. Individuals are only eligible to be the winner of one promotion per year, unless otherwise stated in the promotion. Winners may still participate in subsequent promotions, but will not be eligible to win prizes until the following year.